Hello .. I am new here..

Options
I am new to MyFitnessPal. I am so excited about this program. And can't wait to learn all that I can about eating healthy and exercising to becoming fit. It is never too late to learn, and I will never give up. I am going to win this battle. I am going to welcome the inner me to step forward and become one with her, love her, cherish her become her. I realize it won't be east at first. I will make mistakes as I learn, I will become discouraged, but I will not give up. I am here on this journey and I am looking for those that I can add to my page that I can take this journey with who have had success with this program. I look forward to meeting you. Karen McBryde

Replies

• funnycatspal
    funnycatspal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen! It sounds like you're really ready to start making the necessary changes for a healthy lifestyle. Be patient with yourself and don't let mistakes get you down...they're just opportunities to learn what works for you and what doesn't.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen! It sounds like you're really ready to start making the necessary changes for a healthy lifestyle. Be patient with yourself and don't let mistakes get you down...they're just opportunities to learn what works for you and what doesn't.
    Well said. I would love to have you for a friend. We are all trying to reach a goal why not try doing it together as friends right.
  • its2es
    its2es Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm Whitnee. I heard about this app from a few of my facebook friends. I love the barcode scanner for your food!! Makes it so simple. I just want a healthier lifestyle not only for me but for my son. I also am trying to get the last little bit of baby weight off. I started doing pilates from blogilates.com with Cassey Ho. She's great! She offers meal plans and fitness videos everyday. I'm also looking for just people that can keep me on track and vice versa. It's always easier with a friend :)
  • Vickilite
    Vickilite Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen, Vicki here. You can do it, Karen! Love your enthusiasm. I'm "relaunching" and I've used this site a few years ago to lose almost 40 lbs. Found 32 of them again over a 3 year period, so I'm back at it and this time I want to make this a lifestyle change.