100 lbs to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• LaurenShort87
    Options
    Hi, Have just lost over the 100lbs mark! Another 23lbs to go although it's getting harder and harder!!

1398765.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MegsHutch90
    MegsHutch90 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have anywhere from 110 to 140lbs to lose!
  • Mo_kan
    Mo_kan Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I just started my weightloss journey. I have 150lbs to lose, so feel free to add me! I'd love to make friends with people who have gone / are going through the same things I do!
  • kisseso3
    kisseso3 Posts: 36
    Options
    I have about a 110-120 pounds to lose, I'm down 4.5 (hopefully more when I weigh today). Feel free to add me. I need all the encouragement I can get. And I'm a good cheerleader as well :)
  • clarej14
    clarej14 Posts: 3
    Options
    I also have around 120 pounds to lose. I'm just started with MFP this week after following Weight Watchers on and off for the last few months. Feel free to add me!
  • dayzeerios
    dayzeerios Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am fairly new to this , and also have to lose 100+lbs!!!

Let's stay positive!!! :)
  • UCCrista
    UCCrista Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Christina.

I have been around for a while. In the last 1.5 years I have lost close to 50 lbs. I still have 107 to lose. I started at 312 lbs., and my goal is 155 lbs. - though that may change if I find it to be too much, as I am tall.

I do have some pretty great friends here, but a girl can always use some more support.

In May 2014, I started becoming truly active, but I hurt myself about a month ago and have been taking it slow. Now, I am ready to get back into my running shoes but I am not emotionally ready due to other circumstances. I could really use a few pushes.

Feel free to add me.
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I have over 200lbs to lose..so I will help keep you motivated as well as myself :) PLease feel free to add me..and welcome to MFP
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 126 lbs but trying to maintain over the last year, I gained a little back. So I'm back on losing mode. We could all use a little support. :flowerforyou:
  • TheCurvyPulse
    TheCurvyPulse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I also have 100lbs to lose and looking for support as well. So feel free to add me. We can all do this together.

Tammy