Test Questions and Why Teachers Drink

Options
RoadDog
RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
Briefly explain what hard water is.
-Ice

What is a nitrate?
-Cheaper than a Day Rate

What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in Common?
-Unusual Names

Name one of the Romans’ Greatest Achievements.
-Learning Latin

Name six animals that live specifically in the Arctic.
-4 Polar Bears and 2 Seals

Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
-At the Bottom

What happens to a boy during puberty?
-He says goodbye to his childhood and enters Adultery

What’s the highest frequency that a person can hear?
-Mariah Carey

What is a fibula?
-A little lie

Joanne works in an office and has a “Stand-Alone” Computer. What is a “Stand Alone Computer”?
-It doesn’t come with a chair.

Replies

• AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    LOVE this, Mike, thanks for sharing!! ♥ You always have the best posts, crack me up every time!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've had history students insist that Christ was born in 3000BC.... sigh.... However, the 75th of 150 essays looks better after a (small) glass of wine, especially if the essay has been typed....
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    wow.....
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    So funny!!! :D
  • valentine72
    Options
    Funny!
  • jul21r
    jul21r Posts: 34
    Options
    The joys of being a teacher!!! Thanks for posting.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I want to print this and post it in the staff lounge! :laugh:
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    this was funny! although; you couldn't really classify these answers as being technically wrong. they just are the answer wanted.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've had history students insist that Christ was born in 3000BC.... sigh.... However, the 75th of 150 essays looks better after a (small) glass of wine, especially if the essay has been typed....

LOL!!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
    -At the Bottom

Tagging onto this... I worked as a Park Ranger at the Independence Historical Park (i.e. Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Ben Franklin's house, etc. etc.). The stories rangers would tell about guests are just astounding, here's a sample:

When touring Independence Hall, in the signing room, an ADULT asks where California sat.........

When touring Dolly Todd's house (Dolly Madison prior to remarriage) again an ADULT asked where they got the seeds from to plant a garden every year.... (this was late 1700's)

This one actually happened to me - when working in the Revolutionary Military Museum (dealing primarily with Marines and some Navy and Army)... an adult woman marched her 2 kids up to me and demanded I explain why the Air Force was left out of the museum because their father was currently serving overseas in the Air Force... Me "ma'am this museum is centered completely on the Revolutionary War"... she proceeds to rant more about how sad it is that we have blatantly left out one of the most important branches of the Military (blahblahblah - drawing a crowd now). She finally pauses for breath and I again repeat what I said earlier and add that the airplane wasn't invented until at least 100 years later.... snickers from crowd she has drawn.... she calls me rude and storms out. :bigsmile:

There are many many more... unfortunately...... :noway:
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's funny. Thanks for the laugh, Mike.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I was a student assistant to a teacher and was grading tests. The question was, "What caused the fire that destroyed Shakespeare's Globe Theater?"

Answer: Electrical wiring.

No, no, no... really no.