Valentines Day Weight Challenge!!! 1st - 8th Jan

Options

Replies

• hennis2884
    Options
    I'm in! Currently at 146.5. Hope to be at 138 by Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Checking in...was 192 on 1/1 & 189 this morning. 9 more pounds to goal:drinker:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Checking in...on 1/3 I was 174 pounds. I'm down to 172.5 this morning! That's down 1.5 pounds! I worked hard last week exercise wise but slacked a little on watching the food consumption. So, this week, the goal is to continue with the workouts and tighten up on the food! I can do it! I'm hoping to reach 170 by next week!! Yeah for a good start!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • Rene3634
    Options
    Checking in after week one - Start weight 211, today 207 for a total loss of 4 lbs. Goal for V-day 199! Good luck everyone.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Checking in- I started at 185 and today I'm 183. My gaol is 170 by Valentines' Day.
  • Kristi78
    Options
    What a great goal. You can do it. Last year I lost weight and was under the 200 mark and that was such a great feeling. Just stay focused and you can do it. Unfortunately, I gained weight last fall and now I am struggling. This is a great challenge...long enough to accomplish great things and close enough to stayf focused.

Currently 230
    2/14/08 goal 212
    I know this may be hard to do but I need to reach for the stars.

Good luck to everyone :)
  • Gats
    Gats Posts: 42
    Options
    Just seen this

THANKS Amanda :flowerforyou:

great idea, shorter term goal

Now 159 aiming for 149
  • tinathinplease
    Options
    Hi,
    I like this. I weighed myself yesterday at 187. I'm going for a 10 pound loss by Valentines day.
    I also am speaking at a women's conference workshop on the 16th of February so I'm motivated to look good in my suit. I always feel more confident speaking in front of a group when I'm not concerned about my appearance.
    I'm with ya and I'll check in
    thanks
    Tina
  • wibrown
    wibrown Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I just say this myself and I am more that ready to try a challenge,

Current weight 296 :blushing:
    Goal weight 282 :smile:

I think I can do it after seeing how well I did today with calories and exercise.
  • mandakay
    Options
    I want to loose 15 lbs by Valentines Day. Thanks to all my pals!

Amanda
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just decided to join this challenge:

Current weight: 160
    Challenge weight: 150

Let's do it!
    Angela
  • pattys624
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join in!

1/8 - current weight: 356
    2/14 goal - 348
  • PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    Options
    I think I'll try this!

I just joined today, so I should lose quite a bit the first few weeks, so I'm going to shoot for 15-20 lbs by Valentine's day!

Current weight - 294
    V-day goal - 275
    Good luck everyone!
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    found this thread too. yikes. started challenge 215 goal 199 current 211.5 :happy: ain't it cool?
  • tryinghard
    Options
    Wow, this is just what I needed. Valentine's Day is about 5 weeks away. So I weigh 183 right now and would love be 170 by then. Here's good luck to us all and happy eating smart and happy exercising. Goodness knows I have to do that to even consider losing weight. :smile:
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    I just so this today. I'm in. I weighed myself yesterday. I was at 196 and by Valentine's Day I want to be 180, so 16 lbs.
  • tryinghard
    Options
    You go for it! We are all rooting for each other-so hang in there and stay positive!! Then maybe on Valentine's Day we can allow some calories for a piece of chocolate!! :tongue:
  • shabby4
    shabby4 Posts: 19
    Options
    Checking in after one week - I'm down 2 lbs.

Started at 188. I'm now at 186. I'm shooting for 175 for Valentine's which will be my lowest weight in years!! I so hope I make it be my hubby and I just booked a romantic getaway that weekend and I'd love to show off in something slinky! (TMI?) :blushing:
  • gilthethrill55
    Options
    Currently at 257
    goal is 240
    17lbs
  • salterdsalter2
    Options
    Hey! Thanks for the challenge. My current is 146 and my goal for valentines is 142!!