21 Day Fix

Options
has anyone tried the beach body 21 day fix?

i am thinking of getting it next week

what were your results, inches lost, pounds lost? PORTION CONTROL bettered?

let me know

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I help to run Facebook support groups for people losing weight and getting healthy. There are many people in there doing the 21 Day Fix and love it. From the looks of it, they're having pretty great success with it too.

Allan
  • adamstc88
    adamstc88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am curious about other peoples opinions. My daughter started last week and after a week she is down 4lbs. From what she has told me it is mostly portion control and clean eating. The program does push their shakes called shakeology and she recieved a free pack when she ordered her kit, she said they taste terrible. The videos are a good workout and she said they are not boring because they are different each day. She said she does not get that hungry but does crave sweets. After a week she is impressed with the program but its not easy. She is 19 and needs to lose about 10-15lbs.
  • paulainks
    paulainks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I bought it a few weeks ago and am enjoying it. For $60 you get one set of containers or Tupperware or portion cups, whatever you want to call it. You also get the video set and the meal plan booklet.

It's really about portion, healthy eating and keeping it simple. I've counted calories for years and have a food scale and know what a portion should look like, but for some reason this is easier. It reminds me of the old Richard Simmons deal-a-meal system.

I haven't done a full 21 day cycle, I go for a few days and "fall off track". I consider today, isday 1 of my first round of 21 day fix. You can find practically all of the info on pint rest.

Good luck,
    Paula
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday and waiting for it to arrive.
    Are you still tracking on MFP? I know the point of containers is portion control and not having to track.
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I too just started thi rpogram today and would like to know as well, do I still need to track on MFP?? My calories are very different on here then what the program calls for. It's a lot to eat and i think I am going to have trouble trying to comsume it all. I barely make it to 1000 cal a day and the 21 Day Fix says I need to eat 2300... This is going to be a challenge and all support is welcomed.
  • adamstc88
    adamstc88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My daughter text me at lunch and today was 1 week exactly for the 21day fix and she has lost 5 lbls. 1 inch in her boobs, 1/2 inch thighs, 1/2 inch arms, 1/2 inch stomach. I am so proud of her! I am ordering mine today. I know its not easy but I need a plan to follow right now.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I've done one complete round and continued to use the idea/containers since. I lost 10lbs and actually enjoyed the workouts too. (I didn't do measurements but I did take pictures and could see a difference. (On my phone, so I don't know how to add pics, sorry)

4 of my coworkers did it with me and all were surprised at how much they had to eat. It seems like a lot of food to those who haven't embraced the whole 'eat more to weigh less' concept, but if you follow the program, you'll see the results. It's definitely about the kind of foods and portion control.
  • Summer2014itson
    Options
    thank you everyone, i am going to order mine tom. i think i may also throw in t25 anyone have results of that or know of anyone who did focus t25
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone, i am going to order mine tom. i think i may also throw in t25 anyone have results of that or know of anyone who did focus t25

Weight loss is free, just sayin. :flowerforyou:

Rigger
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options

I've completed T25 which is awesome! Highly recommend! Doing PiYo now and love it (T25 is hard on the joints). Just curious why you want to do 21 day fix? Feel free to add me for support.
  • Summer2014itson
    Options
    i want to do 21 day because i need better portion control... and i would like to learn it and thats mainly what thats about
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

Weight loss is free, just sayin. :flowerforyou:

Rigger
    Yeah....this.

Any weight loss program works if you eat less calories than you burn. By the same token, it won't work if you eat more calories than you burn.

The magic is in the calorie deficit not the program itself.
  • Summer2014itson
    Options
    i want to do 21 day because i need better portion control... and i would like to learn it and thats mainly what thats about

The 21 day fix is amazing at teaching portion control! Its doesn't deprive you of anything, it gives you so many options and its such a great program in general. I'm 4 weeks in! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message :)

that is awesome and can you see a better control of your portions?
  • mamcwhirter
    Options
    absolutely!! it actually kind of freaks me out to really see what a normal portion of GOOD food is in comparison to what i was eating!