Little old lady in need of support.

Options
I'm not new to MFP but have lost my way. I'm over 60 and facing the weight loss challenge compounded by my age and slowing metabolism. I need support and would love to have similar people on my side. I willing to actively give support to anyone who needs it. Please add me as a friend.

Replies

• cwtchme
    cwtchme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name's Ellie, nice to meet you. This is a great place to get support. Good luck on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • marywoo55
    marywoo55 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue I am 59 years old and also on the weight loss journey, add me as a friend if you wish
  • MiddleAgedFatChick
    Options
    Hi there - I'll be 50 in September, and the metabolism is definitely slowing down, so I empathize! But we can do it!
  • vjtadeo
    vjtadeo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 60 years old and have just come back to mfp today!. It has been a rough year with health issues, and I used that as an excuse to eat my way up the scale. I am heavier now than I have been in many years. So count me in. Add me as a friend and I will give you all the support and encouragement I can. We can do this! :wink:
  • cshager21
    cshager21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am 57 and tired of being uncomfortable in my skin. I would be happy to be added to your friends. I am new to MFP so I will need lots of help.