Suffering from Over Phatitis

4mricandy
4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
Today I suffered from the 24-hour Over Phatitis Virus!!! Ate like a frickin' pig!
Why is this listed under "Success Stories?" Because it will be only a 24 hour virus and I will be back on track in the morning instead of letting the virus take hold for a week, a month, etc. The sad thing is it wasn't even worth it! Feel like a stuffed pig! Oh well, tomorrow's other day!
Keep fightin' the fight!

Replies

• cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Great attitude - keep it up! And thanks for sharing that you're not perfect. I ate ice cream today, but exercised a lot and have been way under lots of days in a row so I let myself enjoy it!
  • BEVERLYSTEEN
    BEVERLYSTEEN Posts: 106 Member
    Good Job, not giving up is a huge success. I had fried food twice last week but that didn't stop me, I am on point today and that is what counts.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    mine seems to be lasting the whole holiday weekend.

started out with free breakfast that was more than I expected. and it's just going on and on.

hope to be back on track tomorrow. who know's what's in store for today? another restaurant? surprise visit to fam? getting barged in on by in laws? doesn't matter, me and my fork are READY!
  • turtlebeth
    turtlebeth Posts: 57 Member
    This is why I feel like "this time" my lifestyle changes are sticking for good. I have had a bad day but got right back to the routine I need the next morning. Before I would wake up feeling awful and simply give up or put it off for another day leading to giving up. I am not perfect, I get that. I will have food busting days, I get that. BUT, I will keep getting back on track and progress to the place I want to be. This is a new place for me to be in, and I love it!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Fantastic post!!!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    funny post that I can relate, hubby got me a big ice cream cone with the choc. inside cone, yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    starting Monday juicing !!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    This is why I feel like "this time" my lifestyle changes are sticking for good. I have had a bad day but got right back to the routine I need the next morning. Before I would wake up feeling awful and simply give up or put it off for another day leading to giving up. I am not perfect, I get that. I will have food busting days, I get that. BUT, I will keep getting back on track and progress to the place I want to be. This is a new place for me to be in, and I love it!
    Totally empathise and agree...and this is me!
  • Fitandfoxytina78
    Fitandfoxytina78 Posts: 2 Member
    it's ok, we know where we fall short, you can do anything when you put mind to it. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but so true.
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    OMG! I had the virus too! It was BAD. BUT like you, I am back on track today. The "virus" hit me HARD but made me realize it wasn't worth it - I still feel terrible. Eating clean today has helped. :)
  • I think everyone got bit by that bug lol... I love that we all kept a positive outlook throughout it all anyway and are prepared to kick it all back into gear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!