Dinner?

Options
I am eating great during the day, but for dinner I am screwing up. I not able to OR KNOW HOW to log my cooked meals accuratly and I make healthy meals. I need help in order to help me lose weight. II am eating my most calories at night. have not been motivated the last two days to work out. I have lost a couple of inches but gained 3lbs lost 2lbs. Help me,

Replies

• dhutt2011
    dhutt2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    If you are making your meals as homemade or from scratch, you can the the recipe/calorie tracker under the food tab. You list the total amount of each item you add to the meal and then it will ask how many servings you are making into. From there it will tell you the calories more exact.

Also, if you are selecting a item from the database error on the side of caution and to track a little higher. Also, some people feel motivated to work out knowing they can then consume the calories burned. Maybe you are at a stage where you need to try that. Also, there are sites out there that help with portion sizing that may help.

Good luck!
  • tiararivers
    tiararivers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What I have found useful(if you have time) is to spend a day putting together dinners that you can just heat up. Take the time to add the calories up for each item you put in. Ziplock containers are awesome. Then you won't have to stress out every night, and the plus side you will have convenient meals to eat for dinner and lunch!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    why dont you have a big bf a big lunch and make dinner small. that has been working for me!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    If you are making your meals as homemade or from scratch, you can the the recipe/calorie tracker under the food tab. You list the total amount of each item you add to the meal and then it will ask how many servings you are making into. From there it will tell you the calories more exact.

I am not finding this under the food tab. I am looking at my daily diary when I open that tab. Anyone know how to help me find the recipe tracker?
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi

it's under the tools tab. Recipe nutrition calculator
  • dhutt2011
    dhutt2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It is also under the Food tab over to the upper right it say add a recipe click on the recipe calculator as well you can find it under tools too.