Need encouragement!

Options
I'm pretty much alone in this and would love some "friends" to encourage me (and me encourage them) on my weight loss journey. Anyone???

Replies

• Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi new friend
    You may add me, support here is wonderful.
  • emilyGPK
    emilyGPK Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • Jess2748
    Jess2748 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'll add you! If anyone else following this thread would like some friends, feel free to add me too! Cheers!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!! :)
  • CassidySanchez1
    Options
    Hi! I just joined also and I am in definite need of encouragement also! I have been struggling with weight for quite a while, and because I am young it has been a toll in my life. I feel like I want to lose weight but i just don't have the power to do so or not enough motivation. I would be so happy to help you and encourage you and I would like some encouragement form you as well!! Hopefully we can both go on this wonderful journey together and experience the happiness and tough times together because whenever I hit the tough times I normally just stop trying to lose weight because I don't have anyone to push me forward and encourage me to move on. I am hoping we can keep in tough regularly and both an encouragement to one another!
  • duvallgal
    duvallgal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i am new to this program as well and need lots of modivation and encourgement. You can add me as well.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Alone? Nah... this place is like a crazy family reunion... you've got everyone here... supporters, cheer leaders, the snarky ones, the silver tongued ones, those that are mean for comedy's sake... those that are mean for mean's sake... and a few creepy aunts and uncles to boot!

So welcome... welcome to the Great and Secret Show!
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Alone? Nah... this place is like a crazy family reunion... you've got everyone here... supporters, cheer leaders, the snarky ones, the silver tongued ones, those that are mean for comedy's sake... those that are mean for mean's sake... and a few creepy aunts and uncles to boot!

So welcome... welcome to the Great and Secret Show!

That is a great way to look at it. It describes this site to a tee.
  • Roseanna16
    Roseanna16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you want encouragement from a 63 year old short over weight lady. You can add me.
  • MzShay01
    MzShay01 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been on but got off for a while, but definitely would love so encouragement being a co-pastor you do a lot of encouraging, but not much given so I could use all I can receive