Protien Powders w/out stevia or sucralose

Options
Sunitagt
Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
Hello all,

I've been trying to find a protein powder that has no sucralose or stevia. I just hate the taste of these sweeteners, I am pretty sensitive to the taste of them, and I've tried qutie a few powders I had to throw out because of the taste of sucralose.

Right now I'm using MLO but it doesn't disolve very well. I use a shaker bottle, so I'm looking for something that will dissolve in that.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• TechLady11412
    TechLady11412 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein. It's rBST free, no added hormones, no artificial sweeteners or flavors. It's mixes really easy in a small plastic shaker I got at Walmart with just water. It tastes bland, kind of like milk. It was about $22 for a 2lb. jug at swanson vitamins dot com (this is where i got it from, it may be on other sites as well).

Here are the macros, i'm looking at the jug right now:

Serving size: 1 scoop
    Servings per container: 39
    Calories: 94
    Total Fat: 2g
    Cholesterol: 50 mg
    Sodium: 40 mg
    Potassium: 133 mg
    Carbs: 2g
    Sugars 1g
    Protein 18g
    Ingredients list: 100% ultrafiltered whey protein from milk and lecthin (from soy).

hope this helps.
  • b4tb4t
    b4tb4t Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm using the same as the above poster. I find it mixes pretty much into anything since it doesn't taste like much of anything. Have even added it to iced tea. I got mine from Amazon for around the same price with Prime.
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll put it on my to try list. :drinker:
  • TechLady11412
    TechLady11412 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm using the same as the above poster. I find it mixes pretty much into anything since it doesn't taste like much of anything. Have even added it to iced tea. I got mine from Amazon for around the same price with Prime.

ooh, thanks for posting this! I like to drink hot water all day at work and I think i'll have a cup with the protein mixed in to see how i like it. I usually just shoot it down with a little cold water from the tap, but sometimes I forget to get a scoop or 2 into my day.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Plain whey powder by Bobs Redmill at the grocery store. It's just whey powder and it mixes well.