NSV - PHOTO

Options
reneeot
reneeot Posts: 773 Member
So I've been waiting to be able to post a scale success!! And it hasn't happened. So I decided to post a NSV success.

I use to be very critical about my body. I would say I loved myself but I'd talk negatively about the imperfections. So this year I think because of the lack of success in my weight loss venture (which is another whole different story). I started to focus on liking how I look RIGHT NOW! I do little things like I never leave home looking like I ignored the mirror that morning. I added earrings to match whatever I'm wearing, it adds a nice touch and fun! I try to dress cute even when I'm just lounging at home (cute lounging around clothes). Its summer and I make sure my toes and fingernails are painted! And I smile alot and compliment other people! :bigsmile:

I've been taking my (lack of progress) photos and not being critical or disappointed in what I saw. I started a different regimen June 1st. Below are my before pic for 5/29/14 & this morning! Not much difference but I'm still smiling!!! Yet, my measurements were a little bit different so....maybe weight loss success will be arriving soon! :flowerforyou:

Anyone notice I'm growing my hair out!!

102_5267.jpg

abacbea8-af01-407e-a8d8-522527084b31.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!