Hi! I just found this site!

Brian50
Brian50 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I saw this site on a friend's thread,and thought I'd check it out! The food tracker is pretty cool!

Replies

• Brian50
    I saw this site on a friend's thread,and thought I'd check it out! The food tracker is pretty cool!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Welcome! This site is awesome! Lots of support! Im sure you will enjoy it! :smile:
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Welcome! This site is wonderful I must say!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Hello and Welcome Aboard Brian. !
  • Is this program really good!Because i just had myy bebe girl and i really need to lose the extra weight!
    please get back at me when you can.
  • Welcome.....and enjoy...i joined this site in January of this year and I have lost 45 pounds....awesome site and people...good support....for food and exercise counters....see you around the site....:smile:

Desti
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    This really is a great site! Welcome!
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    howdy-ho, welcome to the group!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Brian...why are you kayaking in the dark? Aren't you afraid of the boogie man, bears, alligators, bats, ghosts, crazy ex girlfriends, the swamp monster, big foot...heck...little foot? :noway:

Kayaking in the dark??? AHHHHH!!! I shiver in fear! :smile:

Anyway...Welcome, and let me know if you need to borrow a hat with a light on it. K? :tongue:
  • Brian50
    :laugh: ROFLMAO!! It was a moonlight kayaking on Mission Bay in San Diego! It was a blast! We got to see the seaworld fireworks from our kayaks, just had a great time! You should try it sometime! Mission Bay Aquatic Center does them during the summer!!

Thanks for the welcome!

You gotta love all that lost weight, huh?

;-)

Brian
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    :laugh: ROFLMAO!! It was a moonlight kayaking on Mission Bay in San Diego! It was a blast! We got to see the seaworld fireworks from our kayaks, just had a great time! You should try it sometime! Mission Bay Aquatic Center does them during the summer!!

Thanks for the welcome!

;-)

Brian

How fun is that!!! I have been kayaking with my family...And although I am from Cali, I'm a little far away now. LOL But wow, that must have been a great time!

And yes, love the weight loss...lucky you bug! You don't have far to go a all! That's what I get for being short and tubby. ::humph::
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member

Thanks for the welcome!

;-)

Brian

How fun is that!!! I have been kayaking with my family...And although I am from Cali, I'm a little far away now. LOL But wow, that must have been a great time!

And yes, love the weight loss...lucky you bug! You don't have far to go a all! That's what I get for being short and tubby. ::humph::

You're not short and tubby, You're BEAUTIFUL! We loves you!

oh yeah, bri, i suppose we like you too:wink:
This discussion has been closed.