One Healthy Food You Don't Like ?

Options
For me, I don't like and never have liked peaches. Also I prefer canned pears, and I won't eat canned zucchini in tomato sauce. BLEH !

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Just one? aw man!!

Fruit. I hate fruit. It's the devils poo. I have a completely irrational dislike of fruit. I won't even drink a glass of champagne that's had a strawberry on the side, even if it's put in a fresh glass, because it's contaminated.

I realise this is completely whacky.
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Poogurt. I mean Yogurt.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    beets. water chestnut. menudo.
  • The_Raspberry
    The_Raspberry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Okra. Bleurg! Also not a big fan of quinoa...
  • 1FearlessFighter
    1FearlessFighter Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    papaya , even water tastes better than it
    wheat bran on its own , yuck!
    pea protein powder mixed with water
  • Caramelia79
    Caramelia79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. I firmly believe that the little clumps are the dreck from under the devils toenails. *blergh*
  • tbonethemighty
    tbonethemighty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just one? aw man!!

Fruit. I hate fruit. It's the devils poo. I have a completely irrational dislike of fruit. I won't even drink a glass of champagne that's had a strawberry on the side, even if it's put in a fresh glass, because it's contaminated.

Ha! There is someone else in the world with this issue besides me!

If one is ever lost for a topic of conversation with my co-workers, all he/she has to do is mention that I don't like fruit or fruity things. Keeps them entertained for hours...
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Lima Beans. I was force fed as a child and still have nightmares.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Just one? aw man!!

Ha! There is someone else in the world with this issue besides me!

If one is ever lost for a topic of conversation with my co-workers, all he/she has to do is mention that I don't like fruit or fruity things. Keeps them entertained for hours...

They do that to me too!

"Hey, can you believe she doesn't eat fruit?" "what, like no fruit??" "Yeah, none at all!" "How can you not eat fruit??" "What about peaches?" "have you tried strawberries?"
  • Psychdoll74
    Options
    Sweet potatoes. BLECH!
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Tofu, no matter how you cook it tastes like scrambled egg. I prefer my scrambled egg to be you know....a scrambled egg.

Quinoa, the pretentious mans rice.

Coconut water tastes like bad breath and foot sweat.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Coconut water, Mango, Beets...
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Tinned zuccini sounds so, so wrong. Not sure (hope) that it's not available in the UK!

For me it's probably tofu (not because it tastes like scrambled egg like someone else said - I couldn't probably stomach it then) but I just can't get on with it. I think it might be the texture.

Also parsley if that counts? The devil's very own herb.
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Beetroot (unless it's baked into a cake!)
    Cottage cheese
    Avocados
    Olives

I have trained myself over the last couple of years to enjoy mushrooms, courgettes, aubergines and peppers though, so maybe things will change...
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Olives. Tofu. Coconut water.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    pork, olives, mayonaise (even lite), edaname, margarine
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Tofu. Brussel Sprouts. Steamed Spinach or Cauliflower (I like it raw… but not cooked!). Corn (in any form). Fish. Any melons (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew).
  • wjennyl
    wjennyl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Capsicum (Bell Pepper) it hates me with the fury of a thousand burning suns and I hate it right back. not keen on eggplant either...
  • pbbagel
    pbbagel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can't think of any. A lot of healthy foods I trained myself to like, like coffee, olives, beetroot and natto (which is notorious for being a hated food). I'm stubborn against not-liking foods so I find that if I keep eating something I grow to like it.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and any internal organs.