Hummm...I'm trying something different!

Options
I'm feeling overwhelmed with some things going on...So I figured I would post here with a plan instead of stress eating.

I'm going to go biking and although I hate going alone, I'm choosing to hit the roads instead of eating. I guess this is a good achievement for today.

From start to the first fence will only be 6 miles. So I am hoping the gates are open so I can do the entire path of just over 13 miles.

Anyone else working out right now?

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling overwhelmed with some things going on...So I figured I would post here with a plan instead of stress eating.

I'm going to go biking and although I hate going alone, I'm choosing to hit the roads instead of eating. I guess this is a good achievement for today.

From start to the first fence will only be 6 miles. So I am hoping the gates are open so I can do the entire path of just over 13 miles.

Anyone else working out right now?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go to the gym for some weight training. :happy:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    AWESOME... have a wonderful ride. I'm at work until 3.. then will work out when I get home......... then make dinner and rush out the door to football practice by 5:20.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Working now, but planning on doing one hour of cardio and one hour of weights tonight. It's one of two times a week I actually get two whole hours to destress. My family needs me to.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    No not me I'm stuck inside thanks to FAY

Hopefully tomorrow - I'll be hitting the pavement

Have a good ride -!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Hokay!!!! I got out and about!!! 13.36 miles biking. So I stopped by BK and had a grilled chicken sandwich, diet soda...AND some onion rings with onion ring sauce. It was soooooooooooo good and fun to eat something different. ANYWAY!!!

YUM!!! I also had a lot of time to think and worked out the crazy few things I had on my mind. I burned over 1224 calories in 83 minutes...

ANYWAY!!! I am glad everyone else worked out too!! YEY YOU ALL!!!!

:drinker:

EDIT - I forgot...I also took half the bread off the BK grilled chicken. :tongue: I couldn't bring myself to totally be a piggy. :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Lets see bike riding or work. I'll be there in a minute. Opps married it wouldn't look good. Everyone will think you lowered your standards.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    LOL You crack me up! I hate going by myself...But then again, I've had two chatty kids for nearly 80 days straight 24 hours a day.

It was so quite finally...And nobody whined...hokay, I did a little...But I rode on!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    LOL You crack me up! I hate going by myself...But then again, I've had two chatty kids for nearly 80 days straight 24 hours a day.

It was so quite finally...And nobody whined...hokay, I did a little...But I rode on!
    I thought whining was a part of the whole experience.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Work out--ummm. yeah. I forgot about that.....sleeping.gif

took a nap instead....

going go to gym now though-promise!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

I thought whining was a part of the whole experience.

Ya, my inner thighs feel like I rode a bull all day. UGGGG!!! :noway: Am I a size 2 yet? :laugh: I am sooooooooooooo sore! I think today the sand along with wind with tropical forces worked against me. I just want to cry!!!!! :sad:

OUCH!:tongue:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Good job Princess!

Nice to have some quite "you" time.
    :flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great Job!:drinker:

Don't they say that you know the exercise is working if it hurts........hehe:wink:

Keep up the good work.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I must have gotten a GREAT workout...I really hurt in my legs, even this morning. OUCH!

Now I have to drag myself out the door for water aerobics and swimming laps today. I kind of want to do nothing. Is this normal to drop motivation so much right now???

I mean, I'm doing it, but I feel like I don't want to right now!