Weight loss scales .... !! help

Options
So according to my scales i have lost 7lbs, However at the doctors i have only lost 2lbs ... granted that the scales i was weighed on are different from the starting scales 4 weeks ago....

Could i have lost only 2lbs, which scales should i go with ? Ive always logged my weight with home scales even when i was 16 stone .... Should i continue to believe in my self and my scales or go with the doctors??

Im either going to stop going to the doctor to get weighed as it will make me lose my motivation....

Replies

• _Fitgirl_In_Training_
    _Fitgirl_In_Training_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You know, me personally... the way I do it, because its the same way for me. I went to the dr and the weights are different and off a bit from one another. It was only a few times i've actually had them be spot on to one another.. I keep a log of both and to be honest, I feel like for as long as you're going down on either one... that's still good... i guess just one way to look at the glass half full
  • Bluemints1
    Bluemints1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did you weigh yourself using both yours and the Dr's scales before you lost weight?

If not, then it is possible that you weigh more than your scales say, however, if i were you, i'd just continue to go by your home scales, your starting weight may be different between the two scales, but each lb lost will be the same.

Continue with your home scales, it'll still tell you how much weight you're losing :)