29 year old looking for some running friends

Options
Hello,
My name is Nathan and I am a runner. It gets a little lonely on the farm and whether I am running with someone in person or just making friends online, I would like to get to know more people.

Replies

• Spikethered2
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me! Anyone can, for that matter. Into running too, hopefully getting back from injury . Thanks!
  • TIUClare
    TIUClare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've just started to run. I'm 31 years old and it has taken me this long to realise that I actually quite like the feeling of freedom running gives me. Feel free to add me!
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Hi! I don't know if I would call myself a "runner" but I do enjoy it! I recently registered for my first half marathon in September. Feel free to add me!

Although I'm relatively new to distance running, I've been doing sprint intervals and short, anaerobic type runs (3-4 miles) for years. For me, there is no better workout than running!
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm a 30 year old running enthusiast, have done numerous 5k, 10k, and 1 full marathon. Just recently started to add more strength training into my exercise routine, but running is my true passion :) Feel free to add me, anyone in this thread! Cheers
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me I am running 5km at the moment but training for a sprint triathalon.
  • nh38318
    nh38318 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner, and I thought I'd NEVER EVER hear myself say that!! Started after the New Year so around 6mths ago, from not being able to run 30 seconds I now run 3-4 miles a day and I'm still increasing my weekly mileage!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • natbryan192
    natbryan192 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I will be sending you all friend requests soon.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I only run once or twice a week now as I like to incorporate lots of other exercise into my week but when I do I love it! Feel free to add me if you like!!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I love to run but hate running alone. (I'm the chatty runner). My usual running partner has decided its too hot to run anymore, so I'm back to running alone again :( Anyhoo, I would love to be your MFP fan!!