hi everyone. i'm new

Options
i just started this yesterday! I've signed up for things like this before but have never really been back to any of the websites i've used. this one is different. this is day two and i'm still here. lol. I thought this would be a good support system too. so hello to everyone. :happy:

Replies

• mandanroger08
    Options
    i just started this yesterday! I've signed up for things like this before but have never really been back to any of the websites i've used. this one is different. this is day two and i'm still here. lol. I thought this would be a good support system too. so hello to everyone. :happy:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is awesome:heart:
    Good Luck to you! You can do it!!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck with it! Hope to see you around for awhile!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Stay with us and give us a shot. WELCOME :flowerforyou:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    welcome and good luck, there is a lot of support here if you need it :smile:
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. I've learned so much, not only from a nutritional standpoint, but from a human standpoint. We are all in this together and the support is tremendous here. I can't imagine my life without MFP.
  • mandanroger08
    Options
    thanks to everyone for the support:smile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Welcome.gif
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi I'm new too, Zoe here, How's it going???
  • mandanroger08
    Options
    I'm good at the moment how about you?
  • Carole1939
    Options
    :smile: I am new also to the message board.
    But good luck in loosing your weight. Remember write everything down.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone who just joined!!! YEY YOU...S! Hooray!!! You will love it here!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    This site is addictive so far. I have been on it for about 4 days and am always on here looking at the posts and new threads. It is so much fun.

connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Boy, have u come to the right place! I too did the, "weight loss website shuffle", but since I found MFP, I have loved it here and have made some really great friends who I know would be there for me in a heartbeat if I needed them (cue the "friends forever" song from american idol) lol