I Hit My GOAL!!! From 265 to 172.5, (before and after Pics)

Options

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :smile:
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Here's to looking terrific and being in much better health!!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic and i bet you feel amazing! Congrats to you :)
  • wgoosbyjr
    wgoosbyjr Posts: 4
    Options
    Very Inspiring, your a beautiful lady congrats.
  • mtl54
    mtl54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have just restarted again on this site and decided to weight myself on Monday and oh boy it's scary when you don't check your weight. I need to get back on track. I weighed 179.6 on Monday and this morning I was at 181.6 and yet I watched what I ate this weekend. Need to seriously get back on track.
  • VRODJOHN
    VRODJOHN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    great job thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and what an inspiring, practical approach to weight loss, well done you :flowerforyou:
  • mintythemouse
    mintythemouse Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Loving your arm muscles and some!
    Just reading your story and it's very inspirational, thank you. I joined today and know I am in the right place now.
    You must be proud of yourself and rightly so xx
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job, way to go!
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! The change is impressive and I loved reading about your journey! So happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yay you! You look awesome and I know you feel so much better. I too struggle with back pain and losing the weight really helped lesson it. Congrats! You've worked hard and it shows!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This really hits home for me as my starting weight was 261 pounds and my goal weight is 160/170.

I am so inspired to see your success story.

Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • TierraButler
    TierraButler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Job. CONGRATS. You did awesome keep up the good work. If you do you will end up with abs.
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow! So cool! You look so strong and fit! Nice to know that can happen - nearly exactly my same starting/goal weight.
  • RollTide757
    RollTide757 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Outstanding Job!!!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Just starting my journey with the almost the same SW and goal weight, so you are truly an inspiration! Thank you for posting- you look fabulous!
  • leslieuhrynfurlong
    Options
    Congratulations very inspiring as I too am working on losing a substantial amount of weight. All the best
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share, especially your story about how you achieved what you have (and of course sharing your pictures!). Congratulations, I bet your girlfriend and children are so proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!