Sleeve Gastrectomy Support Group

I have recently had the sleeve gastrectomy and would like to start an online support group for us. I would like to know what you're eating, losing, questioning, etc. And I would love some support from those going through exactly what I am. Let me know if you're interested.:love:

Replies

• I would like to join if you do. My surgery is scheduled for 12/15, I know it's a bit away but I'm starting changing habits now.
  • kathywithakay0428
    kathywithakay0428 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in! I was sleeved 9 months ago and will always need support and encouragement from others and I am happy to share my experiences-success and disappointments. Every day offers new challenges for all of us.
  • jasonjulie4543
    jasonjulie4543 Posts: 13 Member
    Awesome!! I am glad to have some fellow sleevers along on my journey. I was sleeved 8 weeks ago today and feeling great. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I am currently down 50lbs and still have more to go. Thanks for being here, the support really helps me along!!
  • jasonjulie4543
    jasonjulie4543 Posts: 13 Member
    Kathy,

You have been a great source of motivation and support all along my journey....I am so thankful for you!!
  • newstrt111
    newstrt111 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! I was sleeved 6/4/14 and could use all the tips I can get.

45665649.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AngelaRN38
    AngelaRN38 Posts: 1 Member
    Sleeved 06/30! Could use all the help I can get! :)
  • I am 3 days post surgery and would love a support group! It's a whole new world and I am struggling a bit.
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    I am currently in the process of getting sleeved. My last preop app is in December. Can't wait!