Random, Is it just me or do others do this..

Options
RozzeleS
RozzeleS Posts: 65 Member
No matter what I set my calories to I can't seem to be on target (not including my "binge" days) when it was 1200 I ate on average 1100 at 1700 i ate on average 1600 and av just dropped it back to 1500 to up my weight loss and now I seem to be aiming for 1400 I hate seeing less then 100 kcal left at the end of the day,I just put my tea in for tonight and was just 10kcal under so I changed my meal instead, I don't know why I do it but I can't seem to help my self!

Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I have no problem eating my calories.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I have no problem eating my calories.

If I'm short of my calorie goal, I just order a pizza or two.
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Nope, if I have 100 calories left I go find something to eat for around a hundred calories.
  • myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Yes!! But I am like that in general, I hate to run out of anything like tp, money, food etc.
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I just added chocolate to my diet. Two squares after lunch and a chocolate ice cream bar after dinner. Presto.
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this a short time, but so far that seems to how I do it too. Except for 4th of July... That's a totally different story. :(
  • RozzeleS
    Options
    Yes!! But I am like that in general, I hate to run out of anything like tp, money, food etc.

I'm like that in general but I'd never really noticed it when dieting until today when I actually changed my meal so I had more Kcal left, then looked back in my calander and if i'm under I seem to be under by over 100 lol
  • RozzeleS
    Options
    Its not that I can't find anything to fill in the kcal, I can I have my days I go over too (like yest cause my one cookie to take me closer to goal turned into 4 - its all or nothing with sweet stuff for me) but its like i'm mentally telling my self i've only got 100kcal left so I shouldnt have anything else, instead of it thinkin I have 100kcal left what else can I have..

I see i'm in a minority but does help to know i'm not the only one lol