C25K Challenge :)

Options
If anyone is looking to start a challenge I am going to create a support/motivation group today to start the C25K program. I am looking for people that are motivated and want to help push myself, anyone in the group, and yourself through this. I am hoping to lose 40 pounds in 8 weeks and I know I can! If anyone is interested, please send me a message and I will add you to the group.

Even if you are not interested we can always use cheerleaders! :flowerforyou: :happy: :blushing: :wink:

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 40 pounds in 8 weeks and I know I can!

No. I mean if you're willing to saw off a leg perhaps you can but 5 lbs a week would require you to stop eating all together. Please set a realistic goal.
  • akamacho
    akamacho Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been using this app! It really helps. I'm only on week 2 day 3 but I can already see a major improvement :)
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options

No. I mean if you're willing to saw off a leg perhaps you can but 5 lbs a week would require you to stop eating all together. Please set a realistic goal.

Ditto that How about 8-16lbs:wink:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

^x2

If you really are looking to complete C25K, I hope you are fueling your body for it.