They say the 6th time is a charm....... right?

Options
Hey guys, I'm Abby. I'm 20 years old, 5' 5", and unfortunately am at a weight of 190lbs. A couple months ago, I woke up and realized that jeans that used to be loose on me, are now too tight to wear. That's when I decided it was time for a change. I tried countless diets and other things, but I always looked at it as a diet, and not a lifestyle. I'm back, and I have a completely different outlook on what this is for me. The 6th time around WILL be my time!

My diaries will always be open for people to look at and criticize. It says to eat 1200 calories but I've had a fitblr on tumblr long enough to know that isn't healthy. If it says I've eaten under my caloric goal of 1200, I most likely did not add the last things in the day or something like that, feel free to ask!

I'm looking for others who have their diaries open so I can look for inspiration, and I'd love to have people on my friends list that I can talk to and push and they can push me as well!

Either way, I'm an open book. I love to talk, and I love to meet new people!
Send me an add!

tumblr: gonnafitintothosejeans.tumblr.com (if you also have a fitblr, follow me on tumblr and I'll follow you right back!)

Good luck everyone!

Abby

Replies

• JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It was more like 87th time is a charm for me so I know how that goes, im sure you will get to your goal this time long as you keep the motivation up and im going to send you a friend request as a little accountability goes a long long way. We can do this! ;)
  • allyouneedisabby
    allyouneedisabby Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds great!
  • MsDanielleNicole
    MsDanielleNicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I am currently wearing my too tight jeans (which I could fit 2 moths ago :-/ ) so I am with you!! This time we will make it!