Just Wondering!!

Options
So i would like to know how long did it take you to start loosing weight after your first week(water weight week)! Because I haven't lost anything yet and I kinda feel slugish, last week I felt energized.. From my understanding I think am doin everything right, I exercise when I can and some days I am even under my calorie goal(not purposely). Any ideas beacuse it kinda sucks not seeing any progress, am i doin something wrong that i need to correct?

Replies

• jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, but am just getting over "female issues" which might be part of the problem :P. You will continue to see progress if you practice a little patience and keep sticking to your goals. If you're exercising more and gaining muscle, that could be why you're not seeing a drop on the scales (but muscle burns fat, so keep it up!). Patience, grasshopper :)
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have also been filling the same way fo the past week. I still Continue to eat the allowed calories and workingout. The first week I started I lost six pounds, but everyone is different. Are you drinking enough water? If your body is dehydrated you won't lose anything
  • OneLife2Love
    Options
    Yeah! I have a very big problem with being patient lol haha.. As you can see its something i need to work on:ohwell:
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You are probably doing everything right. it just takes time and can be very frustrating. I started in September and have only lost 15lbs. I thought this was terrible until my husband said "Baby, you started out in a size 12 and now you can wear a size 8. I know the 8s are tight on you but keep up and they wont be." He then refused to give me a scale except for 1 time a month to wiegh with. Every week he measures me. He started doing that about 3 weeks ago. My hips went from a 41 to a 38, so I am losing about an inch a week. Still frustrating for the scales to not show it but muscle does weigh more than fat.
  • OneLife2Love
    Options
    Yes, I only drink water I don't allow myself to drink any soda.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I also hate the waiting part. Lol
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    "Good things take time, Great things take a little longer"

YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    It takes 3,500 calories to burn one pound. Keep that in mind as you're losing. It's hard to want it to come off quickly, but that's a lot of calories to burn for one pound.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!