7 months, 50 lbs, an excuse to cosplay (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Amazing!:bigsmile:
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Another benefit of losing weight - I fit into the screen accurate clothing! For Doctor Who companion costumes in the new series, the gold standard has been screen accurate. Fans figure out what clothing the characters are wearing on the show and then attempt to find the screen accurate pieces for their costumes. At 200 lbs, I couldn't fit into the kinds of clothing they were dressing Rose Tyler (or Amy or Clara) in. Right now, I'm probably at the top end of what will fit. And by my goal weight (and under goal weight), I'll fit comfortably into all of it, yaaay!

I just won an ebay auction for the screen accurate (although color alt ie a different color) jacket for my Union Flag Rose Tyler. I should be able to fit into it by my Doctor Who Convention in November :D
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations. Great job with your cosplay too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!