Woman ONLY please!!!!

Options
Ladies i have a serious question. has any one experienced a brown discharge after a week of moderate cardio excercise? i think i might be pregnant but im not sure i am going to get a test tonight if no one answers this question soon i have to go to work at 6 please help me

Replies

• Tracee8809
    Options
    I know this is not the best way to introduce myself but i need answers asap =(
  • jennigriff
    Options
    Could it be irregular period? Or maybe you are having a change in your cycles?
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure but I think regardless of what anyone here tells you, you need to get a test. We don't know your body, only our own and there could be several reasons that's happening.
  • dittlebear
    Options
    Ive heard that this can happen when there is just some left over blood so it could just be that your body is cleaning your womb wall if you know what i mean?
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sounds like irregular period to me. I started having them on months when I've taken my contraceptive pill non-stop instead of having a 'break'. Bizarrely it only happened when I changed the brand of pill that I'm on.

Could that be it?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    No one here can give you a definite answer. Only you and your doctor can. There are a dozens of reasons for discharge of varying sorts. I suggest that if it persists or is highly unusual for you, then call your doctor to make an appointment.
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Did you think you were PG before this happened or only because this happened. This could be a result of changing up your routines or something else. Take a test if it is possible you are PG, or talk with a Doc.

I have had many complications with Pregnancies in the past and if you are PG and experiencing this type of discharge you don't need to panic unless it turns red, in that case consult a DOC asap!
  • rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    I agree with previous statement to go get a test
    Although change in diet and exercise can and will
    cause change in your menstrual cycle..
    Best wishes
  • Tracee8809
    Options
    I don't think it is a irregular period i am not supposed to start until a couple weeks from now but now that i think of it i am in a house that i am not usually in with two females that i don't know there cycle
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it, I get that often around that time of the month (I don't get actual periods because of my birth control). Also, when you're exercising you are excreting more, ahem, fluids than usual. Think of it like a form of sweating I guess, lol. If there is a lot (like enough to need a pad) I would recommend asking your doctor about it. Or mention it at your next appointment and I'm sure your doc can tell you what's going on. A pregnancy test never hurts either, I usually test myself on every couple months... just to check :flowerforyou:
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    When I have been working out a lot I get this for about the first day of TOM...

ETA: my TOM is kinda sporadic when I am around a lot of women... I also sometimes have 1-1 1/2 day "miniperiods"
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    If you think you may be pregnant, could it be implantation bleeding?
  • Tracee8809
    Options
    is not having a real appetite have anything to do with pregnancy or a queasy stomach or am i just scaring myself = (
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    If you aren't due for TOM for another 2 weeks it would probably be too soon for OTC preg tests to work.
  • AndriaLL
    AndriaLL Posts: 162
    Options
    You should probably see your doctor just to be sure, as it may not be the same thing, but I have had this and can pretty much count on it when my workouts get really tough. I saw my doctor the first time I saw it and she said not to worry (not that it's necessarily the same thing however). Mine seems to be related to dehydration.
  • Tracee8809
    Options
    If you aren't due for TOM for another 2 weeks it would probably be too soon for OTC preg tests to work.

Well i don't know if i was preggers before i started working out or not so i am getting a test on my way to work
  • Tracee8809
    Options
    thanks everyone for your answers i took a test and it came back negative so hopefully it will go away after awhile