Jillian Michaels for Wii

Options
Maybe some of you already know this but I'm SOOO excited and wanted to share! Jillian Michaels has a new game for nintendo Wii coming out on the fall. It will be like a boot camp that will advance when you master levels. It will retail for 39.99, something tells me this will be a HOT item for Xmas. I know what will be on my list!!!!!:laugh: :happy:

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Maybe some of you already know this but I'm SOOO excited and wanted to share! Jillian Michaels has a new game for nintendo Wii coming out on the fall. It will be like a boot camp that will advance when you master levels. It will retail for 39.99, something tells me this will be a HOT item for Xmas. I know what will be on my list!!!!!:laugh: :happy:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Hello! Quick question about Wii...does your heart rate get up there with the exercises? Just curious, or does it rely mostly on isometrics...
  • GIGINATOR
    Options
    I can't help you with your question, I don't use the Wii yet. It is our christmas gift this year for our son( and me too!:laugh: )
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    Does it use the Wii Fit ot just the controllers?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Your heart rate can get up there if you really get into it.

Thanks for the heads up GIG!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Want wii, want wii...
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Want wii, want wii...

me2 me2 me2 :smile: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker: <its water
  • GIGINATOR
    Options
    Does it use the Wii Fit ot just the controllers?

It uses the balance board along with the hand held numchuck.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Advanced hula hoop really get's the blood flowin I'll tell ya. That and the boxing, not as fast as a real class, but pretty good none the less.
  • Westhoff_p
    Options
    We have the Wii Fitness and we like it, we have 6 boys and they all are nuts about it. We get a good workout and it's fun. So now theres an additional game coming out to use on the Wii Fitness from the trainer of the Biggest Loser?
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    How exciting!

As a gamer who had a Wii early on (but then we had a break-in back in January, but that's a different story), I had been following the Wii Fit game from the beginning and couldn't wait to get it! Now this new one sounds even more exciting! We just have to get our Wii unit replaced now ><

These are definitely on my Christmas list this year!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Advanced hula hoop really get's the blood flowin I'll tell ya. That and the boxing, not as fast as a real class, but pretty good none the less.
    Mista doing the hula hoop... *pictures it*:bigsmile:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hello! Quick question about Wii...does your heart rate get up there with the exercises? Just curious, or does it rely mostly on isometrics...

i "encouraged" a friend, who used to be a personal trainer (not so fit now since his desk job kicked in) to do the boxing until he lost. He is quite competitive and loves boxing so he was on it for a fair amount of time, Had to change his shirt after as it iwas ringing with sweat. Like everything, it's all about the effort you put in as to the benefits you get out.
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    Options
    Ohhhhhh I'm definately buying that!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    The Wii itself it awesome! Can't wait to see what Jillian has coming out for it! Christmas list it is!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    after our trip its on my list of things to get oh oh oh maybe i should change my birthday requiest to the brother in law from a hrm to a wii mmm doubt he will get either he is a bum lol
  • banks1850
    Options
    Mista doing the hula hoop... *pictures it*:bigsmile:

LOL, the wife said I looked like a "SUPER DORK"
  • banks1850
    Options
    FYI, my wife just informed me that we ARE getting this the moment it comes out, even if I have to revert to my rugby days to get a spot in line (her words). So I'll let you guys know when we get it how it is. If it's anything like Wii fit, it sounds awesome!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I'll pitch a tent and sleep outside the store to get a copy.:noway:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My hubby so wants the Wii Fit.. that and this game.. would be great Christmas gifts!! On my list! Thanks for the head's up!