It's raining. Should I go to the gym?

Options
It's raining heavily in downtown toronto. Should I go to the gym? Need a big push guys!

Note: I don't have a car, I take 2 buses to get there.

Replies

• bigblondewolf
    bigblondewolf Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in the GTA as well! I know the rain is nasty right now. But go! You'll feel super happy you did.

Or if you have the space at home do one of these http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender

Don't skip the workout because of the rain though. If you do it right, you'll be all wet from the sweat when you're done anyways :)
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Yes, go to the gym, step your game up!

359d1jq.png
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ahh more Toronto people!!
    Go to the gym:)
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Since I willingly step out my door and take my daily RUN in the rain (even when it's cold) I think you should go to the gym. It's worth it!!!!!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Break out an umbrella and get to the gym, girl!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I walked to my gym the long way round in Monsoon conditions with thunder and lightning this a.m.Welcome to England in the summer!! And yep,get yourself out there to that gym.
  • wwilli42
    wwilli42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yes, get your in *kitten* in the gym...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Go
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    Options
    Are you made of sugar? Go to the gym (or, even better, go for a run.....running in the rain is great, just make sure you're wearing highly visible colours)
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Raining shmaining.

Get it done.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I just went for a walk/jog and it's 97 degrees here. So yeah - get thee rear to the gym.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    In the *RAIN*??? No. Effing. Way.

Stay home. Watch a movie.
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    It's raining heavily in downtown toronto. Should I go to the gym? Need a big push guys!

I have DVD's to use when the weather is bad... might want to invest in some. Another good thing IF you can get one is to have a treadmill or stationary bike and put it where you can watch TV while working out on it, you'll burn even more because you'll be wrapped up in your show :)
  • Janautical
    Janautical Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to go to the gym when it's raining (I totally know how you feel) do some exercises inside. HasFit on youtube has great workouts that you can do with just some standard weights.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You will be glad you did!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    One excuse leads to another. That's how I erased most of my progress over the winter.
  • premneote
    premneote Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Omg guys - you're all the best! I went to the gym had a great workout! Thanks for motivating me to get my *kitten* to the gym - was worth it
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options

You won't melt. GO!

Actually, that's why I joined a gym that is a block from my apartment. ;-)