Not technically new....

Options
Hello there!!!!!

So I have been on MFP off and on for two years but never really stuck with it. I have gone up and down in weight like a yo-yo and am over that. I am going to try like really super super hard to stick with this site this time. I could give a million excuses about my life being busy but I am sure you all are too and I know I have 5 minutes each day to at least update my food and calories! Anyways since I have been here and need to be accountable, I figured why not meet some cool people who could maybe help motivate me to get it in gear and I could do the same for you?! If you are interested please do friend request me!!! :) Thanks and for those not interested .. you suck but I understand! LOL JK!! Happy losing all and have a great week! :):wink:

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    "Welcome"! Even though you've been here.

Yes, you're busy, but yes, so are we. My kids are 4 and 6. Never a dull moment for sure!

One step at a time.
    No more yo yo's! Those are best left to kids and string. :)
  • pursuittofit
    pursuittofit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can do it! This time you wont quit :) Im going to FR you now!
  • jaenders06
    jaenders06 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I decided today that tomorrow I am wiping my stats and starting fresh. Life does get in the way sometimes but you're right. We need to be accountable for what we do and making it work. Weight just won't fall off magically if we don't do anything about it! I sent you a request! The more support we can get really helps!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ha Love it! Thanks! :)
  • PrincessPeach30
    PrincessPeach30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on and off this app/site for about three years now but I feel like the third time is the charm!! :) I've lost about 30lbs in the past with the help of MFP and now I need to lose about 10-15lbs (again). I would love some friends on here to socialize with and to help motivate me and I will do the same.

Add me, if you'd like!

- Chantelle
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Same here. Just rebooted this thing for probably the 4th time after regaining an over 50 pound loss (plus gained a few more on top of it). I really need to get cracking so I don't end up with the massive health problems my family has...the more friends the merrier! Sent you a request!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I've just joined recently. I am 5' 5" 130 lbs and I am trying to lose those last 10 - 15 lbs. I am also a born again breather (I just quit smoking!) They way I tied them together was ... any time I craved a cigarette, I would go for a walk. At work I would walk around my building twice. After walking, I felt better, less stressed and the craving was gone :) I am burning calories and helping my lungs heal in the process! Plus it gets me away from my desk lol

Send me FR if you want :)
  • hawkes15
    hawkes15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello

Just getting going on here

I'm 26 .... A stone to loose and into the weights!

Get adding me :)

Could do with support and meal ideas
  • Yoshimay36
    Yoshimay36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Been on here for 20 days, never really stuck to a plan with the workouts.
    Finally am now.
    I have no problem motivating anymore.
    Send me a FR if you want! I love to meet new people. :happy:
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP friends! I'm a newbie (again! Lol!) I've been on & off this site for...... years! This time I'm making it work & could use a strong support group :) Add me please