Hello!!

Options
Hi everyone!! I'm new as well, just started yesterday! I've been wanting to lose weight for a long time, but my busy lifestyle has made it really hard to workout and eat right regularly. But I've decided to change that now!! I would realy love some support, and would love to support and help motivate anyone who needs it!! Goodluck everyone!! :)

Replies

• rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    Thank you and likewise ...:smile:
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI!! Can't wait to see your transformation. I am always here for support when you need it!!
  • LorrieM40
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Never can have too much support for sure!
  • boysmomma
    boysmomma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI!! I'm new to this as well. Seems to be very easy though. Im here for the same thing..losing weight and getting healthier. I tend to need a lot of support and motivation to get started. Ive been battling my weight for as long as i can remember. I was at my lowest weight since high school just before i got pregnant with my son...who is going ot be one on Feb.1. So i know i can do htis, ive lost weight before, but i just need the extra encouragement to get me going. Once i see some lower numbers on the scale...then i know im doing it right!! And, as well, i would love to help anyone that needs support. Here's to a new and healthier new year!
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I'm also doing P90X for my workouts, is anyone else?
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I'm also doing P90X for my workouts, is anyone else?
  • boysmomma
    boysmomma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ordered Turbo Jam before christmas, and tonight...there is no excuses...GOING TO START IT!! anyone done Turbo jam before?