Roar, 125 to lose, bring it on!

Options
Just looking for friends who are on the same road... it's going to be a long one! My weight just keeps going up and up, so it's time to jump on it, and get back down to something I can feel good about.
Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've got 107lbs to lose. I've lost 37lbs so far. We can do it!!
  • Bo0Ho0
    Bo0Ho0 Posts: 10
    Options
    That's awesome Rachel! How long did it take you to lose the 37?
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 left to lose, down 8 technically in the last 2 weeks. I was down 10 a week ago but then July 4th happened... (and a few days before and after).
  • 32daisies
    32daisies Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's my first week, but I am with you -- in total I want to lose 125, but set myself a 1st goal of 75 or so. It's daunting... trying to take it one pound at a time...
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Hey! around three months... but things seems to be slowing down a little now now.
  • Bo0Ho0
    Bo0Ho0 Posts: 10
    Options

Hey! around three months... but things seems to be slowing down a little now now.

That's pretty sweet - even just that fact that you've kept it up for three months straight. I find staying motivated is the hardest thing for me - one big screw up, and I'm like "**** it". Now that I've actually weighed myself now, and I saw that I'm the heaviest I've ever been (gained like, 40 lbs in the last 6 months!) I don't have a choice, I can't quit. So instead of sulking about it, I'm just going to do it. :)