Starting Here Again

Options
DLDzioba
DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
So, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in February. I have cut back on carbs, kissed regular soda goodbye, and just re-joined my gym. I'm still getting back into the swing of things. I was trying to do it on my own but eff that. It is HARD. So I am back and I am trying to make some lasting changes.

Replies

• gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! Sometimes it just takes the proper motivation to stick to it. Feel free to add me for support of you'd like. :-)
  • AddieCakes
    AddieCakes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on step one! I am starting over as well, feel free to add me.
  • mjcam128
    mjcam128 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi...I can't imagine how hard it must've been adjusting to a new lifestyle. I hope you really stick with this program. We're here to support you if you need it. Good luck getting healthier.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well, and also finding it a lot harder this time around. Good luck!
  • Willrunforkisses
    Options
    Welcome, I have not been a member for long (only a few weeks) but people seem very supportive. Feel free to add me for support.
  • zagrath769
    zagrath769 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just coming back after being gone for about 10 months. I'm still really bad with my eating habits and need to get better about them. I am on high cholesterol medication as well as Metformin for pre-diabetic. I'm hoping that a new lifestyle might get me off of those meds. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.