Zumba??

Options
Has anyone tried doing the Zumba DVDs at home? I work out in the mornings before work and don't have time to go to a class. I am in the middle of the doing the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD and really like it, but it's designed to be a 6 week program, so I'm looking for my next workout. I really think this would be fun, but am wondering if anyone has any feedback? Thanks!

Replies

• beth230blue
    beth230blue Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd love a source for a good Zumba dvd. All ears.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Yes I have the latest DVDs with the Zumba sticks and I really like them. Currently I am doing p90x but I started with the Zumba CDs and they are a lot of fun
  • Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    I got my set with the Zumba sticks from Amazon & I LOVE it!!!
  • ncringle
    Options
    i have the xbox kinect the zumba game is brill on that. Havent tried any dvds. hope this is of some help.
  • jeleddy99
    Options
    I haven't done the DVDs, but I go to classes a lot... kind of an addict. I've heard the DVDs are good and actually got them for my mom, but she hasn't tried them yet. I'll post again when she does. Zumba is a great calorie burner, so even if you can't get the steps right away, just keep moving. You can order the DVDs off the website and they come as a box set, so they should keep you busy for a while. Definitely a great way to get/stay in shape!
  • ybaben
    ybaben Posts: 1
    Options
    I just got the wii zumba totally love it. Thinks its much better than the dvd with the expection of the toning dvd I love that one.
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I have the dvd's and on the wii
    It's fun on the Wii my 5 year odl plays with me she loves it:)
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Just started last week with my Zumba videos and it's great! The Zumba cardio is awesome and works up a good sweat.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba DVDS with the toning sticks...
    I really like it...
  • bschafers
    bschafers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I'll go ahead and order the DVDs and give them a shot!