Feeling like nobody gets it.....

Options
I keep starting with MFP, see a change in me and weight and think I can do this, then boom the change gets reversed. I realised its because I have no one really to talk to, so looking for friends to help keep me going and having a reason to come on MFP each day, which will therefore make me keep tracking.

Replies

• kayeanne27
    Options
    Will add you! Need the support as well
  • tjohnston14
    tjohnston14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request --you can never have too much support!!
  • Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Having friends really make a difference.... I'm online everyday you can add me if you like :)
  • anascosta86
    Options
    I you want you can add me. :) I could use the help too.
  • mc_goose
    mc_goose Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Will send a FR. I also am struggling with this too. I saw you're a runner, I do a bit of cycling and find it hard to correctly (or not correctly) eat back the right amount of calories. And if I do mess up, to be honest about it. Best wishes on your journey!
  • brittkat89
    Options
    I'm feeling the same way right now. I was doing well for a while and then lost track and gained a lot of my weight back. Everyone feel free to add me...I could really use the support and people holding me accountable for actually staying with it this time!
  • ostav
    ostav Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is why I came here! This IS the place to get motivated!!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request because I'm having the same problem. When I started this journey the first time, I had friends who were very social and active. However, I'm struggling to find the same interaction now that I'm back and I find it so disheartening at times. I cannot understand why people add me if they don't want to interact and give/get support.
  • pegasushg
    pegasushg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you all. I will feel more connected now, and accountable with this. Thanks again!!!! :)