Mom of 4, nurse, Bay Area-need some friends!

Options
Hello. How is everyone tonight? I've been doing this for a while now and I'm pretty close to the 20 pound mark! This is when it gets really tough to loose those last 20 pounds. I'm a busy mom of 4. Just moved to the Bay Area. Registered Nurse for more than 10 years. Can I get some friends? Please?

Replies

• Ivanna_B
    Ivanna_B Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    There are SO many Bay Area members here! Search "San Francisco" or "Bay Area" and you'll find dozens! Most of my MFP friends are from the Bay Area. I just sent you a friends request!
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm not too far! Az... and have the last 20-25 lbs to go too, I'll add ya :smile:
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Bay Area too :D
  • cmbrown32
    cmbrown32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in So-Cal. I'll add you.
  • MoonOverMyHammies7
    MoonOverMyHammies7 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hello. How is everyone tonight? I've been doing this for a while now and I'm pretty close to the 20 pound mark! This is when it gets really tough to loose those last 20 pounds. I'm a busy mom of 4. Just moved to the Bay Area. Registered Nurse for more than 10 years. Can I get some friends? Please?

Busy mom of 4 here and a nurse also. I have been to the Bay area and it is beautiful. I would love to get past the 5 pound mark. But I am sure the 20 pound mark is even harder. Good luck