Starting again... Need friends this time!

Options
I've started over so many times with MFP and each time I stop I just gain weight back and then some. Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and I will do the same for you!

Replies

• LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I added you! Anyone else feel free to add me :D
  • JessikaSeagle
    JessikaSeagle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thankyou! :)
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for another motivated friend! Always remember that it's never too late to try again! Let's do this. Sending a request. :)
  • JessikaSeagle
    Options
    Yes!! You got it! :D
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sure, let's support each other :D
  • zombiehotpockets
    Options
    I'm in the same boat you are, I'm re-starting today (after eating an entire box of mac and cheese earlier, I saw the error in my ways lol)
  • JessikaSeagle
    Options
    That would be amazing! I've tried this so many times but never with any support, crossing my fingers this makes the difference!
  • JessikaSeagle
    Options
    Been there, done that. Hahaha. We can help eachother!
  • amy8111
    amy8111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am recently back and this time I want to do it with friends!! Last time I tried to do it on my own, but I really think I need the support. My goal is to loose 55 lbs I have already lost 26. Please add me if you would like to support each other!!
  • JessikaSeagle
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about the same amount as you! Today was day 1 for me and already I haven't done so well. With friends I'm hoping it helps! Added you :D
  • Girlwithagoal86
    Options
    I added you! Anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • LoneHulk
    LoneHulk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 350+ days. Anyone can feel free to add me as long as the support goes both ways and you add a note to the request!
  • cookiepie143
    cookiepie143 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • KatieMcCakes
    KatieMcCakes Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    In the same boat here... starting over for the ?th time, and needing support and accountability. Y'all feel free to add me. :)
  • healthyhappyme143
    Options
    Oh god first time i started i was 130 pounds now im at 160.. Count me in :D
  • elsabe3
    elsabe3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here. Logging in helps, otherwise I gain the weight back. Add me if you need more motivation, as I need it too !:smile:
  • Topdog67
    Topdog67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I see that I am not alone. I too let life get me down and I have to restart also. Feel free to add me. I need the support and motivation.
  • keand1
    keand1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I need someone to be accountable too.
  • corpseskank1
    corpseskank1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well. I did okay last time - but then I had a baby! Now is the first time I feel like I can start over, and I need some folks to inspire me to keep up with it.
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would keep starting and restarting losing and gaining until I started getting a support system here and it has made a world of difference! Anyone feel free to add me! :)