Wierd weight loss

Options
I have been doing a shake diet for a couple now and its fantastic but i seem to be losing weight quite strangely. I will go for a couple weeks without losing any weight then all of a sudden will lose 2-3kg within a couple days, then nothing again for a couple weeks. I was wondering if this is normal? i have never lost weight like this before it has always been a steady .5 - 1 kg every week? All up i have lost 10 kgs

Replies

• markjacobs1987
    markjacobs1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It might very well be normal, but kind of hard to tell without knowing your exact calorie intake and the exercise you are doing. How much are you eating? Macros? What are you doing for exercise? Does your routine vary or are you doing the same routine?
  • yosassi
    yosassi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing the shake diet? Is it all liquid? Are you doing it every three days then four days off, repeat? I think the weird weight loss may be your body trying to figure out what is going on. Also, what type of shake are you drinking? Are you sure you are getting all your nutrients? How long do you plan to be on it?

Lots of questions, but hopefully answering these (to yourself, you don't have to answer here) will help point you in a better direction!