Where did you want your weight to come off of first?

Options
My face, it took me forever and it's still not completely gone.
first two months I would say it came off of my belly and legs
after that it all came off of my hands and arms

my neck area seems to be last to go along with my chest and I'm a little over half way now!

Replies

• aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Hi! The only place I am fat is in my midriff/waist/belly.24 years ago, I was once very briefly @ exactly 200 lbs. My face doesn't change with weight gain or loss. At 200, my jawline was only the slightest bit less sharp. My ring size is always a 5 at any weight. I need more fat in my hips and *kitten*!
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My BACK. Ugh, I carry a lot of it on my back and it's the only thing I really hate about my body. I just have these two weird roll things and even though I'm pretty smooth all over my body, they do not seem to be budging. Blast.

My face would also be good. It's not really coming off there, much? And I have such chubby cheeks. It seems mostly to be coming off my belly and upper thighs, which is grand and all, but.. yeah. My hands, feet, wrists and calves have all been pretty thin to start with, so I look a little weirdly disproportionate right now.

ah well.
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    well I'd love my flabby arms to shrink and my stomach is a big problem area as well. But it seems my 13 lbs have all come off my butt/thighs and chest, which were not big to begin with. Ah, such is life.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Really, my breasts, but that might look weird if my stomach didn't go down first. So belly, breasts, face. I cannot relate to the ladies that want to keep their breasts, I DREAM of being a B cup again someday.
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Flabby arms, yes, definetly and the lowest part of my *kitten* :blushing:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose in my mid-section (belly, love handles) and upper thighs.
    Right now my 9lb loss seems to be in my face, neck, and upper chest areas. I've always had wide shoulders.