Brazil Butt Lift 30 Day Results (PICS)

Options
Suzmp85
Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
I do actually see a difference. I have been feeling pretty down and this program was starting to bore me in a way, but with results like this makes me want to do the last 30 days of the 8 week program.

1000950_10153265470240227_1751495926_n.jpg

I only lost maybe 1-2 actual pounds with this.

Replies

• Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Congrats! You really can see the progress!!! Your abs for sure!!! Looking Fab!!!!
    Keep up the great work! You deserved it!!!

Happy positive thoughts to you!

Feel well soon!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Way to go on completing it! That's spectacular! I get the same way with burnout. I found Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 to be pretty good at not boring me :). AWESOME JOB!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    great job! just keep moving forward!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yes can see the results. ..wtg...:drinker:
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Definite difference - nice job!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I get really good results from Brazil Butt Lift but there is some dread factor and it gets boring. You could always swap out Cardio Axe for something else and another weight lifting workout instead of Sculpt. High & Tight and Bum Bum are my favorites and I think they're the most effective. Keep it up!
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    As a brazilian, I find that program hilarious. :p
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Feel free to add me if you like..just ask for supportive and non judgemental friends. Just because I workout to some of the beachbody programs doesn't mean I follow entirely on their diet of clean eating. I learn moderation. :)
  • zilaps
    Options
    Do you think that BBL works for other parts of the body besides legs and butt? thanks :)
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can definitely see a difference also. Keep it up!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Do you think that BBL works for other parts of the body besides legs and butt? thanks :)

Absolutely! I got really good results in my core, too. It has an easy cardio workout, a more intense cardio workout that has lots of squats and lunges, a full body kind of circuit training workout, an ab workout, a calisthenic workout, and a couple of extras. So it's pretty much a total body program that will give you great results in your core and butt.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!