EA Sports Active 2 workout group Wii

Options
Am just about to start the cardio kickstart 3 week challenge on Sports Active 2 for Wii and wondered if anyone else? Thinking of starting a work out group on there for support and motivation.

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about buying this, so I'm curious as well. It's on my wish list for Santa.:-)

Shannon
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    This is also on my Santa list!
  • angelden4
    angelden4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wait for Santa! Think I will investigate setting up the group as it seems to be a popular xmas pressie. The two basic challenges I can see on the game are 30 day cardio kick start and the 90 day challenge. You can choose easy, medium or hard for intensity- I chose easy *cough* but figured if it's too hard at first i might not complete it. Am on day 3 of the 30 day challenge but only on workout 2 as you work out 4 days out of 7.
    Will post the work out group joining details on here when it's set up.
    Hope santa brings the right gifts :)
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I would be happy to join your group if you create one. I just bought this for the Wii and it really is an intense workout!
  • kj1130
    kj1130 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to join your group! I just got the game about a week or so ago and it would be good motivation if other people could see what I do!
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Looking at the EA Sports Active site, it seems that everyone in a group needs to have the same version -- but when I go to choose my version, it includes the text "Playstation 3". I wonder if everyone needs to be on the same game platform, too?
  • rwilley35
    rwilley35 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I couldn't figure out how to join a goup on the EA active site. Could someone give me some insight?
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I think you need to know the group name and password in advance in order to join a group.

I also verified that everyone in a group must be on the same platform.

Are you on the "join group" page, as opposed to the "create group" page? Granted, the prompt "name your group" is misleading...
  • rwilley35
    rwilley35 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When I am in the game menu or web page both show up but without the name of a group you can not join one. From what I could tell you can not surf for groups so you would need to create a group and invite users.