New to maintaining weight, could use some buddies!

Options
I used this website to lose weight and haven't been on here in a while. I'm having trouble maintaining because I'm not tracking what I eat (I'll eat way too little or way too much) so now I'm back! I could use some buddies who are also in maintenance mode. :)

Replies

• jpapp13
    jpapp13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I log Mon - Fri afternoon and take off the weekends for sanity purposes .. been slowly doing a recomp vs a bulk/cut cycle
  • einzweidrei
    einzweidrei Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends who maintain---some of the people on my list eat so little everyday in "maintenance." :/ Feel free to add.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends in maintenance as well. I'm only a few pounds away from switching to maintenance.
  • Cherieb42
    Cherieb42 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm maintaining as well. I lost 85 pounds and last winter gained about 15 back because I stopped tracking. I got back to it in February and lost the weight. This was my 3rd time in my adult life gaining/loosing a large amount of weight but I've kept it off for 3 years this time. It will be my last time!
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance for a while but I dont always log. I'm on everyday.

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsVierkant
    MrsVierkant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal about 6 months ago and have been doing pretty well maintaining my goal weight. I still use MFP to keep me honest about what I consume. I don't have many friends who use it, so I'm looking to add buddies too. I want to cheer people on and know that there are others out there who have the same victories and/or struggles.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Im part of a facebook support group for people with the same goals. I was able to maintain for about 7 months until I decided to bulk. Your welcome to join! message me if you are interested.
  • Srendon1111
    Srendon1111 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm still adjusting to maintaining my weight. I would love to be added as well. It would help to support each other:-)
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, feel free to add me.
  • leanne9112
    leanne9112 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, im new to mfp but hoping it can help me, ive lost a lot of weight overthe last 4 years, roughly 10st, but now im underweight and struggling to find the balance to be able to maintain. I would love any help and advice about how to maintain a healthy weight.
    X
  • girlnamedsarah
    girlnamedsarah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to maintenace. Trying to keep up a high activity and exercise level. Feel free to add me!
  • amrichards0711
    amrichards0711 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also in maintenance. I have been for about a month, and I am still struggling to find my balance. I would love to have some friends who are also in maintenance. Feel free to add me (this goes for anyone looking for a maintenance buddy!)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add I've been working on maintaining for about a month now but it's been one crazy month. So I feel like I'm really just starting out. I currently only have 1 friend maintaining and it would be nice to have someone else to relate to!
  • hammondo
    hammondo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've maintained for over a year now. Always happy to be added if I can be of help :)
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    RaspberryTickleChicken Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think maintaining is much harder than the initial weight loss just because I just didn't seem to be as driven to a specific goal. It was almost like okay, I'm reached my goal, now what?! lol

I think a strong support network is definitely helpful so please feel free to add me as well.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me
    im almost to goal weight
    and then want to maintain and tone
  • IndecisiveGirl2013
    IndecisiveGirl2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm new to maintaining. Be good to have friends who are also maintaining. I log everyday, feel free to add me.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    you can add me, maintaining the last yr, most of my friends have quit.
  • SlimSlowFabulicous
    SlimSlowFabulicous Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    3 years of maintaining weight loss. I am proud of you. The longest I've gone was 8months and that was only 30lbs. I need to add you for motivation, as I am on my 100th time doing this as an adult and I can't seem to win.
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Added you :) I've been maintaining for a couple of years.