Getting back on track

Options
Hello all. I am back to MFP working on getting back down to 155lbs. That's what I was down to before I had by little girl a year ago. I gave WW at try and i did lose 8 lbs in 8 weeks, but money is an issue. I would love tips/recipes that are easy/kid friendly. I want to ultimatly get down to 140, but I figured it would be nice to know I hit one goal at least. Here's hoping in about 8 weeks I can hit my goal.

Replies

• christimccarty
    Options
    Here to help! How expensive is that WW thing?
  • cbmelvin2005
    cbmelvin2005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you want to do meetings and the online tools it's $40 a month. $60 for just online for 3 months.
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back. Are you planning on doing both WW and MFP? I did WW for a few years and now use MFP exclusively and much prefer it. Plus it's free :) Feel free to add me if you want some more friends on this site!
  • daligrrrl
    daligrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have been using MFP as an app only for the past 2 years. I was going to do WW online myself but decided to give these forums a try and so far so good. I am trying to get back to the weight I lost last year. I feel your pain. Add me if you want. I could sure use the motivation from peers.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing.. For some reason, I think this is easier. Good luck!