Ahhh....Warmth

Options
So, I;ve been traveling to places like North Carolina and San Francisco....opposite ends of the country but both have had crappy weather lately. North Carolina has been really cold and San Francisco has been not so cold, but damp and dreary. Anyway, I've been freakin' cold due to losing almost 60 pounds of insulation (fat). However, today, one of the benefits of living in southern California is the weather. It was 76 degrees F here today and I was finally warm!!!! Ahhhh......

Sorry for those folks in the colder parts of the country.....I really feel for you.

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Isn't it wonderful :-) And only last week we were in the low 40's (cold for SoCal). Enjoy - I am!
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    its 21 and snowing here for days lol
    i leave in 16 hours going to texas to warm up a bit. it should be 65 the 2 weeks im there
  • xxscissorqueenxx
    Options
    haha, I live in Western North Carolina (where Western Carolina University is)...we definitely racked in a foot of snow just on Monday and today was the first "warm" day (High of 33) in like 2 weeks! It's crazy, we've never had such a bad winter!!! Luck you to have gotten a temp in the High 70's
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's 5 degrees here...brrrr... I've been feeling the lack of insulation too, but it's worth it :)
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    it was nice here today in the 40's compared to zero degree weather we had at the beginning of this week lol
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    it was nice here today in the 40's compared to zero degree weather we had at the beginning of this week lol
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    haha! you missed the cool weather in Southern California, it snowed in valencia. I was soo cold! its good now though.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous that you live in California.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!