vita tops

Options
I have never tried Vita tops and was wondering if they taste good . I don't want to even try them if they taste too "dietey" I am allergic to chocolate so I will have to try the fruit ones. If you have tried them please share your thoughts. Cindy:heart:

Replies

• andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    They are very yummy! I love the cranberry bran ones and the banana walnut!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I was wondering too. Don't want to spend the money if they are no good.
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    totally yummy. like the chocolate chocolate chip ones.
  • hoopzfanatic
    hoopzfanatic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like them, but I am a chocoholic and get a good "fix" from them!

I'd say they are worth a try and a taste...
  • teach1975
    Options
    I like them, but my favorite are chocolate!!! Publix just had them BOGO. I also buy the mixes and bake my own.
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    I was also wondering if their website is the best place to purchase these. Cindy:heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    They are good. These are found in the frozen section of the stores. In my city they are in the organic section. They are too high at Whole Foods. Targets have them. They are not cheap either way you go. Target has them on sale sometimes.

The only one I really do not like is the cornbread one and the chocolate mint.

Chocolate is my favorite and Costcos have them. They don't carry the bran ones. Hungry Girl usually have the best deal for buying thru the website. I order these every other month with a guy at work. This cuts down on shipping. They do not sell the Hungry Girl flavors in the stores......:-( Her flavors are my favorites. Mmmmmmmmm! I never order the other flovors anymore. Only chocolate!! Yummy and healthy!
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I almost bought those today but I was unsure about them because they are so expensive for only 4.
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! I just ordered a 24 pack of cran bran from Amazon for $26.92 shipped . I can't wait to try them ! Cindy:heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    I almost bought those today but I was unsure about them because they are so expensive for only 4.

They are not cheap.....:-) Is anything good and healthy for us really cheap? Costco's is the cheapest place to get them. At Costo's they are about 80 cents each and that is a sale for sure. Even the good sales on line they come to about $1 each.

If you like chocolate they are divine replacements for dessert or delicious none fruit snack. They have the nutrients of a fruit. My favorite non-chocolate flavor is banana nut.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options

They are not cheap.....:-) Is anything good and healthy for us really cheap? Costco's is the cheapest place to get them. At Costo's they are about 80 cents each and that is a sale for sure. Even the good sales on line they come to about $1 each.

If you like chocolate they are divine replacements for dessert or delicious none fruit snack. They have the nutrients of a fruit. My favorite non-chocolate flavor is banana nut.

Going to buy them tonight SOLD! Chocolate Vita Tops here I come.
  • jennyath
    jennyath Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You're gonna love them. Really good.:happy:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    They're ok, but I have to eat them really fast, otherwise the "aftertaste" starts to sink in. Bleh. It's horrible.