Success stories needed for motivation!

Options
_MsLysh
_MsLysh Posts: 12 Member
Hey everyone! I have had a rough year so far, I started off the year dedicated to losing weight. I started my transformation Jan 1st. By April 1st I had lost 18 lbs and was feeling amazing! That same month, I began having health issues which had me on all kinds of medications, which caused me to gain some of the weight back. But the worst was when the doctor put me on bed rest, I was unable to work or work out for about a month and a half. I began work again in June, but i have not been able to get back into my work out groove. I could really use some success stories with pictures to help get me motivated again! If there are any mother's that have had c-sections that have any, I would REALLY appreciate them. That is the boat I am in.. 4 years later still trying to lose my kangaroo pouch!

Thank you all in advance for all the support!

Replies

• miata3lady
    Options
    Do not have any pictures, but walk, walk, walk. Try to do 10,000 steps a day, these can be slow pace steps or fast pace steps - start out slow and build up to it; do not give up, you can do it. It is hard to get started, I had to stop walking because of reconstructive knee surgery, it has taken 2 years for me to be able to get back to walking and yes, I gained while I could not walk or do anything that would be hard on my knee. I had 3 c-sections and one Hysterectomy but they were a long time ago - walking is the key for me. I hope this helps. YOU CAN DO IT!!! I believe in you.
  • _MsLysh
    Options
    Thank you! I plan on going back to the gym tonight to re-start my every other day work outs.
  • lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I started off the year dedicated to losing weight. I started my transformation Jan 1st. By April 1st I had lost 18 lbs and was feeling amazing!

THIS is an amazing success story! You did it once, so you know you can do it again!
  • _MsLysh
    Options
    Thank you! I am really trying to get my butt back into workout mode! It is sooo hard once you fall off though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!