Food Weakenesses

Options
What are the foods that you absolutely can not resist?

For me it's Apple Pie and Cinnamon Rolls

Replies

• DarthBubbles
    Options
    Anything sweet...particularly ice cream right now :frown:
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Cookies or starbucks ugh :/
  • crobertson1916
    Options
    Chocolate - real chocolate - like snickers bars :)
  • DoralisM
    Options
    Well umm pretty much Anything chocolate--- Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Hersheys Cookies n Cream bar, chocolate brownies, hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream, Malted Milk Balls, any kind of Milkshake from Johnny Rockets Restaurant, Twist Caramel Bar, Snickers bar, Chocolate ice-cream, Jumbo Chocolate chip cookie from Panera Bread... must i go on??? LOL :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Chicken...
  • resptech97
    Options
    I must have been Mrs Claus in a past life (I dont really believe in past lives) cause I LOVE cookies and milk!
  • vixincali
    Options
    Sweets! Anything. I am a sucker for chocolate bars or ice cream. I am trying really hard to resist. i try to give myself a break and just eat a mini sized candy bar. That helps sometimes.
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    CORN CHIPS and salsa or bean dip!!! I know there are baked options out there and salsa is a fairly healthy condiment as is bean dip for that matter-but this is the thing that I will always crave and have tried the healthier options only to find out that ANY taste of this food just makes me want more and more!!! It is better that I cut it completely out of my diet! I now only have chips and salsa if I am at a Mexican resturaunt. After all-baked tostitoes may be LOWER calorie than regular...but eating an entire bag will still make you fat!
  • sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love Dutch Brothers (Iced Kicker) and Cookie Dough Ice Cream...heck any kind of ice cream!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    cheese! I would walk over hot coals for a triple creme brie.
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Oreos. It's like a drug for me. Can't even have a little.
  • Hansjs
    Hansjs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    popcorn with tons of butter at the movies or ice cream from coldstone
  • lisa152
    lisa152 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mmm oh man!
    i love cheese too! i'm crazy for plain ol' goat cheese right now. i love brie too and camebert, old sharpe... lol
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Homemade baked goodies!
  • KellyAnn143
    KellyAnn143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness..any sweets..it's so hard to resist but I was very proud of myself today. Sometimes where I work they will do cake and punch when they hand out our paychecks and today they added ice cream! I walked in the room grabbed my paycheck and walked right out without the cake, punch and ice cream!!! :)
  • RachelHope
    Options
    sweet and salty things...like pineapple pizza...or chocolate covered pretzels!
    oh no now im hungry :tongue:
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    I must have been Mrs Claus in a past life (I dont really believe in past lives) cause I LOVE cookies and milk!

Snickerdoodles and milk...I'm done.
  • jennygiraffes
    Options
    its definitely pasta and bread...i love them!
  • Marty1966
    Options
    Potatoes, sugary snacks. I have to stay away from those types of carbs because of health issues.:grumble:
  • yvonnerab
    Options
    As I don't like coffee I got hocked on Pepsi for caffine highs. Sadly I can't drink diet beverages as the artificial sweetners give me migraines ~ :( So it's been tough kickin that habit to the cub!

Second craving is chocolate - and onl certain types hit the spot so at least that's a plus I suppose.

Last craving is sour, or swet & sour ie: Salt & Vinegar chips or Skittles Double Sours.

So readin all that over I guess it's easy to see that I'm a Sugar Baby! Havng a hard time keeping my daily sugar intake inline even using the MFP trackers - it's way lower than it WAS, but it's still above the dailt recomendations so I am soooooo working on controlling this weakness!

If I can master this one, I will break the bonds that chain me to all this ugly fat!