Hey yall. I need new friends!!!

Options
Hey everyone. I'm not new to Mfp but I still need new friends. I need some motivation and fresh outlook. Not to mention support. I have only one person on my friends who comments .. i try to encourage everyone on my list and by means I'm not perfect but seriously I need people who log in everyday. Who actually care. Otherwise what's the point on keeping Mfp. I got 70 pounds to loose and I have a long journey ahead of me, So if you need new friends, feel free to add me. I could use all the help I can get .. thanks. God bless

Replies

• THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I love seeing updates from friends in my newfeed and I log in everyday! I've lost a little over 40 pounds and would like to lose 50 more. Sometimes I feel like I have such a long way to go but I find it helps to be surrounded by people putting in effort and succeeding. Everyone who logs regularly should feel free to add me!
  • Lian98
    Lian98 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Me too! Motivation and support are great!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and am here for the long haul, my ultimate goal weight is yet to be determined so the number on my ticker is subject to change. Anyway when I reach whatever number I'm happy with I'll stick around to maintain it, add me if you'd like :)
  • zombie130
    zombie130 Posts: 37
    Options
    i log in daily and am very serious about meeting my goal:)
  • michaelbrockbank98
    michaelbrockbank98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A strong support structure is important in virtually anything you wish to accomplish. I believe good friends are the key to success.

As I am a work-at-home writer, MyFitnessPal is open all day long. If I'm not at my desk, I am on my bike using RunKeeper. I am fairly new to the system - having only been on for two days. However, I am open to meeting new people.

I have 84 pounds to go for my ideal weight and just walked an awful long distance for myself to burn off my Taco Bell dinner...I'm going to go find somewhere to pass out now.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • DanceswithWow
    Options
    Hello

My name is Dances w/Wow

ask and you shall recieve. I'm a very active contributor
    see recent posts and consecutive days in a row.I can definitely assist in deweaponizing unwanted body fat.

In your case..I t doesnot appear 70lbs should be your target..I would suggest 35

as this amount minus any water retention will look as though you lost 70

also you are not going to loose unwanted body fat of any great amount the entire way through. as your process may look like calories

but what you are really trying to do is teach your body to secrete, secrete and populate your blood stream with lipolytic enzymes..
    Its the only hormone agent of the body that understands the mechanism of body fat, can translate and transmit instructions to unwanted body fat and the only hormone agent of the body that command unwanted body fat to stand down..

calorie watching and counting deadends 95% of end users..Counting calories only works when discipline of the individual is contained and most importantly when the amount of lipolytic enzymes circulating in the blood stream and amount of food energy extracted from the foods you eat are 1:1 - one to one..

Calories are simply the ticket agent but is unable to tell you who what where or how the stub behaves as its headed for and or reaches its destination

Calories simply just comes along a for the ride..

My name is Dances w/ Wow

I help people just like you exude, emit, and command indomitable life force
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Hi! For some people, support makes all the difference! I'm one of those :) Feel free to add me. I'm on the site every day!
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Can never have enough MFP friends! Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Same here, girl! Only a few of my friends return the support. They just HAD to add a "like" button! ;) I would love to be your friend!!!!
  • chrissistarr
    Options
    Hi I am looking to friends to help me stay accountable all the time. at my biggest I was 310 but I am still not to my goal weight and everyday is a challange to make it a life style and not a diet.
  • Tla0126
    Tla0126 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You said "y'all", so I'm in!!!

I've lost 65 lbs so far and I still have a ways to go!! Anyone feel free to add me!! I'm active, I track, and I comment!

:o)
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I love adding new and supportive friends, I log daily. Feel free to add me!
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me! I've sent you and a few others on this thread requests. I post daily and since this is my second time around on MFP, I've realized the power of support from others here! I post daily and am planning on meeting my goal.........not hoping, planning!
  • military65
    military65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, just starting this and looking for support......please add me!
  • OregonGal1964
    Options
    i have been here just under two weeks, have over 100 lbs to lose and log daily... feel free to add me...that goes for anyone..you can't ever have/give too much support
  • anewallee
    anewallee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am not new to MFP, but I recently starting using it again because I need to keep track of my food intake or I go way over the edge. I log in everyday and love to provide encouragement and support for friends. I am also motivated by seeing the post from my MFP family.
  • S_Murphree
    S_Murphree Posts: 94
    Options
    Sending a request. PS.. You had me at yall too.... I'm from Mississippi... :smile:
  • carebearrum
    carebearrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've sent you an add! I'm just learning to be more supportive and social on here! But I'm looking for those words of encouragement and all too.
  • Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Friend request imminent. Anyone can "friend me", the more the merrier.