Hey yall. I need new friends!!!

Options

Replies

• DbleBlessed
    DbleBlessed Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP earlier this year because I can't afford to go back to WW. One of the things I miss about WW are the meetings are the relationships that developed. They helped me stay encouraged, motivated and held me accountable. Knowing that I had to weigh in every week pushed me to work towards my goal. I am hoping to find friends here on MFP that will give me the same encouragement and motivation that I found at WW and hopefully I can do the same for them. I found that the weigh lost journey is long and at times difficult. I don't want to do it alone.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    ADD ME TOO GUYS!! but I have been logging 45 days strong like interactive friends that actully post stuff on thier timelines and chat and what not
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10 lbs between now and October (getting married November 1 and my dress has already been ordered but dont want outrageous alteration costs) but my total loss goal after that is around 35-40 lbs. Feel free to add.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I love having more friends. I have been logging for about 6 months and have a ways to go yet but am here every day and love to keep my friends motivated and comment.
  • HSnyder1984
    HSnyder1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends as well! Please feel free to add me :)
  • blancokitty
    blancokitty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I like your post and like to have you as a friend. I haven't been logging in but as today I promise to log in everyday. I have to lose 80 lbs. what a challenge. It's amazing to hear people losing over 100 lbs but hey we can also do it.
  • colleenzlife
    colleenzlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there's a lot of motivated and inspirational people on this thread. I log in daily and enjoy giving and getting comments on updates. Feel free to add me :)
  • ferniejoy
    ferniejoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • RacheleRountree
    Options
    Goes for me, too! Please feel free to add me ... I'm here every day - pretty much all day! I'm here for the long haul. :)
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - the more friends, the more accountability!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I log in daily! Feel free to add me :)
  • grannykaren57
    Options
    Hi.. I am new to MFP and would love to join with you in this journey! Feel free to add me!
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! Lots to lose, been logging a long time!
  • chrisHarrington725
    chrisHarrington725 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too!
  • janekow
    janekow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm the one that keeps starting over and would like new friends to help motivate me to stay consistant. Please add me if you'd like :)
  • suprangela79
    suprangela79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well. I have about 100 lbs to lose and am looking for people that can help keep me accountable too. I log everyday so I can appreciate you wanting the same.
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me as well!

I log in EVERYTHING I put in my mouth and use the app all day long :)
  • treearnold
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP and I have been keeping track for 11 days! I could really do with some extra support/friends (girls only please) I don't have a lot to lose, 12lbs off my goal weight! But I am addicted to food so any support would be great thanks :)
  • candyliquor
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP as well and could definitely use some friendly support, so feel free to add me! That goes for anyone else. Even though I just started, I've been logging in daily (sometimes twice or more a day!). I've got a lot to lose so the struggle is definitely there. Good luck to you and everyone else! :)
  • RayInMotion
    RayInMotion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me. I'm a runner and weight lifter and active every day, with an open diary.