What/who do you want to be?

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
As a kid I always dreamed of flying and actually studied planes and flying. In high school I had the long hair and played drums and guitar, sure to be a rock star. By the end of high school I had a couple years of cooking under my belt and was scheduled to go to Le Cordon Bleu in Scottsdale, but I signed up for electronics at Devry. Dropped that when i got a great job in aerospace, but after a bit went back to college for exercise science and physical therapy. Completed the degree, did personal training, but got hooked in multimedia, graphics, and video. Did that since...well...forever, but in education now, which I love. Weird, winding road I've traveled, but I suspect others have done the same, or are doing the same in trying to find who or what they want to be.

So for you, what was or is your dream? Or what were your dreams and where are you now? Good? Bad?

alwaysbeyourselfbatman.jpg

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I dreamed as a kid of being famous on a internet message board. It took 7 years to perfect my style, but I think I nailed it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I dreamed as a kid of being famous on a internet message board. It took 7 years to perfect my style, but I think I nailed it.

Wait...who are you again?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

Wait...who are you again?

21d2f2194e7eb6925dac5a428cc518d4398b850316887505b740e8bd0e8ffdd2.jpg
  • Where_Is_Herb
    Where_Is_Herb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My buddy's parents were murdered in front of him when he was a child and he didn't become Batman, you monster.

Have a heart.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a professional barrel racer. I was never good at it though, so that dream died pretty quickly. I just ride for fun. :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    fly off in a space ship traveling the various universes and dimensions

but until that happens I will stick with hanging out with my own personal ufo
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Someone's huckleberry.