Regaining my health & fitness

Options
ScottH_200
ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
What a gift our health is. It's a battle for many of us to achieve it and then maintain it to the best of our ability.

Food for me has been like crack or any other debilitating drug or vice used to mask and deal with issues in my life over the years. The results are devastating.

Obesity is a cruel task master...

Now that I'm slowly gaining back my health, I feel like I've hit the jackpot after being poor for so long. May all of us here continue moving forward in this journey no matter where we are, what happened yesterday, or the day before, and regain the ground we've given up (no matter the reason) in our lives.

I wish all of you continued success and best wishes on this road to recovery and health!

Replies

• gandssmith
    gandssmith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    congratulations on all your success!!! good health is without a doubt a wonderful gift not to be taken lightly! continued success to you too!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!