Shrinking, shrinking shrinking...

Options
Me, not my clothes anymore!

I seem to go through cycles of losing and then shrinking, losing and then shrinking. I haven't lost anything in the last month and I was kinda discouraged, but knew I hadn't exercised as much as I should have over Christmas and whatnot. So just for fun I thought I would try on my jeans that didn't quite fit before Christmas and THEY FIT! They are the same size as my others, but just a bit smaller (must be the brand). So I took my measurements, which I also hadn't done in a month and everything is the same except my hips are 1.25 inches smaller!!!! yay!!!! Must be why the jeans fit now.

Since July I have lost 34 pounds, many inches and gone from an 18/20 to a solid 16 (even the smaller ones apparently!) Next goal, size 14 here I come!

Replies

• Tammysboys
    Options
    Wow great job, I hope I can start shrinking, shrinking and shrinking right out of plus size clothing :flowerforyou:
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    Tammy you can totally do it! Just go slow and steady.
  • think_thin
    Options
    Great job! It's not always easy to stay on track and look what your hard work is doing for you. Thanks for sharing
  • xraygoddess
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!